Apparently Leigh Ann’s Not The Only One With Ugly Feet

imans feet e1291330974874 Apparently Leigh Anns Not The Only One With Ugly Feet

People give Leigh Ann a hard time about her feet.  But, these feet in the picture above belong to the model Iman. What do you think?

Tell us what you think she should do. Does she need a pedi? Or should she wear bigger shoes?

Wait there’s more! The feet of singer [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Susan Boyle[/lastfm].

susan boyle feet Apparently Leigh Anns Not The Only One With Ugly Feet

Leigh And Julie talk more feet.

1. christy says:

she needs to hide them feet!!!!!!!!!!!
    i need to stop looking before i get nightmares lol

2. cherylelk says:

Wow, they look painful, they must hurt

3. Vicky says:

you would think with all the money she has she would have surgery to fix those bunions. you see all the time when celebs where shoes that are obviously two sizes to small.

4. Barbie Holmes says:

Such a pretty face with such ugly feet. I feel sick just looking at bad boys. Wow!! She needs feet make over. May be she needs to ask for close toe shoes for Christmas. That would be a gift to all of us.Yuck,yuck,yuck !!!

1. Catarina says:

Exactly Barbie. You know, goes to show that NO ONE is perfect!
      I hear the surgery to correct hammer toes is pretty painful. I may not be a size 2, 6, 8 or even a 10, but my feet are nice looking!

5. you ladies are something else!wow!i wished i could have seen both your faces?LOL. About who started the conversation on feet?

6. Melissa says:

lol…..remember on “dumb and dumber”…, they had to use a metal grinder on his toenails!?? hahahaha….susan boyle isnt far behind….Im just sayin…..(gross!!) I was laughing out loud in my car on the way home from work listening to you guys!! too funny

7. Martin says:

oops sorry about.Lol.i put the blog in the wrong category.Lol.i was just thinking of the part where jeff daniels holds down jim carrey when they break out the grinder on his toe nails.LOL. Was that snapping noise right before they put the grinder to his toes was it the grinder blade breaking on his toe nails because they are so tough.WOW!LOL!NOW MY STOMACH HURTS FOR LAUGHING SO HARD!LOL!

8. Oohwee says:

Can you say get a size larger and cloud toe if you have them?

OMG. Dang they look like claws. Very bad!

10. Melodi says:

Oh Lord, I almost ran the car off the road listening to you two, I was laughing so hard. I finally got off the freeway and was at a stop light when you started talking about sticking the foot out the car door and dragging those toenails on the pavement to file ’em down. I just doubled over I hurt so much from laughing–the guy in the car next to me probably thought I was having a seizure! Poor Susan! What hiddeous appendages–but maybe it’s a Scottish thing. 🙂 Iman just needs to wise-up about what’s attractive and what isn’t. Good grief!! But what do I know? Maybe gnarly is the new chic! Ewwwwwww!!!!

11. Sheila says:

I was listening to ya’ll on my way home today and about Oprah’s feet so when I got home I goggled Oprah feet and so I decided to keep looking and was looking at ugly feet and there are some so bad I was getting sick at my stomach from looking at them.

12. Christine says:

That is hilarious! Post more, makes me feel better about myself! LOL!!

13. Kathryn says:

on Oct. 1, i had foot surgery to remove a ‘large’ bump and correct a hammer toe (medicadtion eases the pain); i was in a hard cast (up to my knee) for two weeks and in a walking boot (up to my knee) for 4 wks; i could drive after 3 wks in the boot – not with the boot on, of course; maybe these celebrities would rather have UGLY feet then take the time off from their busy lives! the least they could do is to wear shoes that cover up their feet!!!