Leigh Ann Wants Her Cake And To Eat It Too

10262010 birthday cake Leigh Ann Wants Her Cake And To Eat It Too

Leigh Ann’s daughter, Hailey is having her birthday celebration on Sunday. But, Leigh Ann has a problem, she needs a cake.

Hailey’s  birthday has arrived and Leigh Ann needs help. She needs to know who has the best cake in town. Please leave your suggestions for the best cake place!

1. Betty says:

Willie Mae’s Bakery, Plano — absolutely the best!

2. Sheri says:

How about a frozen custard cake? Shakes in Carrollton are yummy. Go to their webpage and check them out.

3. Lillian says:

Check out http://www.sayitwithsugar.com. Look at the cakes on the birthday tier page. I am sure Hailey would love one of those cakes! Or on Facebook they are Say It With Sugar Cake Shop. They have only been open since February and have almost 3,400 fans already. They also have a guestbook on their website where you can check out comments. They are in downtown Wylie.

4. stephanie says:

Hands down stein’s bakery is the best. We have been getting them for 20 yrs. We have even moved away and still drive about 2 hours to get them. Best it the white cake. They made my wedding cake and it turned out beautiful love them

5. Edward says:

Hi Leigh Ann ….www.thecakeguys.com….. enough said. Check us out…. we’ll hook you up.

1. Jan says:

Babycakes By Angie ARE THE BEST. Here is the website – http://www.babycakesbyangie.blogspot.com/ ..

6. Lesli says:

I agree with Allison ~ babycakes by Angie is Absolutely the one! I swear on all the is sugary & delicious that her cakes & icing are the by far the best in DFW & maybe the world! She has an exclusive operation, so the attention to detail (cooking & creative) is beyond anything you can find at “hip” bakeries!

7. Adam says:

Babycakes by Angie. http://www.babycakesbyangie.blogspot.com
    the best in the Metro-plex

8. Tara says:

Babycakes by Angie are the best.

9. Gay Miller says:

Babycakes by Angie’s cakes, cupcakes and cookies are incredible. Lots of cakes can look pretty but hers are SO DELICIOUS and moist. You owe it to yourself and Hailey to try one.

10. Dianna says:

I always use Babycakes by Angie….Best cakes and cookies ever…you should try her!

11. Ryan Painter says:

BABY CAKES BY ANGIE! http://www.babycakesbyangie.blogspot.com/

She made my birthday cake last year and it was a HUGE HIT! She can do any design, CALL HER!

12. Heather says:

Say It With Sugar all the way!!!! They have done both of my kids cakes. Elephant cookies for a playdate. You name it, they will do it and they are delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Tracey P says:

Say it with Sugar downtown Wylie,TX they r the best ever,ever!

14. Debra says:

Say it With Sugar in Wylie. Best cakes ever!

15. Emily Diaz says:

Sau It With Sugar in Wylie is by far the best cake you will ever eat. They are aleays neautiful as well. Monica & Melanie recently donated a beautiful cake for a breast cancer fundraiser I did and the cake was amazing! You would be hard pressed to find better cake anywhere else.

16. Erica says:

Say It With Sugar in Wylie! They have THE best cakes around! You won’t be disappointed!

17. Amanda says:

http://www.sayitwithsugar.com/ a must have for any special occasion!

18. donna fox says:

Say it with Sugar in Wylie is the best place for cakes (etc.) I have eaten a lot of cake and they win hands down!

19. Julie says:

Say It With Sugar Historac Downtown Wylie is the ONLY place to get ANY CAKE!! Oreo FROSTING IS the BEST I have ever had!! Incredible, Red Velvet is Tops! Carrot is so Good you will never go anyplace else! I LOVE IT THERE!!

20. Allie says:

Say it with Sugar in Wylie — Amazing, Creative, Fun and YUMMY!!!

21. Melissa says:

Say it with Sugar!!!! ~The best @ decorating~

22. Wendy says:

Say It With Sugar, Wylie! I just ordered my 5th cake from there. Not only are they beautiful, but delicious as well. Everyone that attends my parties asks where in the world did I find these fabulous cakes?? I recommend them to everyone.

23. Rebeca G. says:

Say it With Sugar Cake Shop in Wylie is RHE BEST. They don’t only look awesome, they taste great!!!

24. Debbie says:

You need to Say it with Sugar! They are the absolute BEST!

25. Linda says:

Say it with Sugar in Wylie – amazing one of a kind cakes, you will not be disappointed!

26. Angel says:

Say it with Sugar! The best around!!!

27. Kelly says:

Say it with Sugar downtown Wylie used them several times amazing!!

28. Dawn says:

Say It With Sugar in downtown Wylie. The best cakes and the most wonderful decorator. Their cakes are absolutely beautiful and yummy too.

29. GayLynn says:

Best cakes from Sweet Imagination in Burleson on Renfro St. across from the police department. Their cakes are to die for. We have been eating their cakes for years.

30. Lisa says:

Say it with Sugar in Wylie is an awesome cake shop! Cakes are beautiful & delicious.

31. Sheri says:

Say it with Sugar in Wylie! They did a great job with my daughters wedding cake and bridal shower cake!

32. Kellie says:

Say It With Sugar is AMAZING!! I took a cake for my sister in law’s birthday to AUSTIN and everyone there lived it so much they still talk about it. My sister in law said they never finish or take a cake home and they wrapped this one up, took it home and didn’t share anymore with us. Say It With Sugar is a must at our house for birthdays and special occasions!!!

33. Jana says:

Say It With Sugar Bakery in Wylie make the best most creative cakes! They are incredible!

34. Alissa says:

Casa Linda Bakery by far or have Julie make one!!

35. C says:

Say It With Sugar in downtown Wylie! Amazing artistry and melt in your mouth delicious cakes!!

36. Timothy says:

Say It With Sugar at downtown Wylie is Incredible. We got my girlfriends cake there and I’d never had a cake quite like it. You see these people recommending other bakeries cakes that’s because they’ve never been to say it with sugar, once they do they’ll all be singing the same tune the rest of us are. Say It With Sugar FTW!!!!

37. Tomi says:

Say it with Sugar, in Historic Downtown Wylie. I ordered a cake from them for Easter and for my mom’s birthday and they were not only gorgeous but so Yummy too! Happy Birthday Hailey!

38. Julyia says:

The best cakes in town are at Delicious Cakes in Addison… they are awesomely good, and also beautiful. They can make just about anything – give them a try, you will not be sorry.

39. Starlet says:

Say It With Sugar cake shop in Wylie, TX! Awesome designs… and get this…. they actually taste awesome too! 🙂