The Great Feet Debate

Julie’s Feet

juliesfeet The Great Feet Debate

Comments

1. Leigh Ann says:

Yabba dabba do Jules!

2. Linda says:

OK ladies, you are cracking me up! I’m almost in tears listening to you cracking up about your feet, and I’m still at work! HA Thanks for the chuckles, as always!

3. Julie DeHarty says:

Phone Home ET!

4. Michelle says:

How about you gils send me for a mani-pedi:)

5. Jess says:

ALL feet are ugly!! Footwear that exposes the feet should be outlawed! However, I will say, you both have well manicured feet and cute flip-flops.:)

6. Peri says:

Now just what about your feet look “Flintstone”! Dave needs his eyes checked. Leigh Ann…those are some loooooong toes!

7. denise says:

ok both of your feet are weird. they look like ape hands and the other I wouldnt say were flinstone feet but close enough. any way you guys crack me up I listen to you guy in the morning on the way to work and in the evening home from work love your show both of you give each other a pedi

8. Cathy says:

Julie, your left foot is showing ever so slight pronation as evidenced by the joint behind your big toe. You may want to discuss how you strike the ground when you walk with a podiatrist. You have beautiful feet and want to avoid future issues that a small orthotic insert can easily prevent. None of us care for Planters fasciitis either!

1. Jess says:

plantar fasciitis:)

9. heather says:

Neither of you have ugly feet. They are well manicured. Julie, tell David that he is wrong your feet look completely normal. Leighann, you definitly have long toes but not over the top or anything. Thanks for the laughs.