40% of U.S. workers have dated someone who works in their office, with 31% eventually getting married, according to an office romance survey from CareerBuilder.com. Want more?
- 10% work with someone they would like to date.
- 18% have dated a co-worker twice or more at some time in their careers.
- 14% of men, but just 5% of women, say they would like to date a colleague.
- Of those who dated a co-worker in the last year, 33% said it was someone with a more senior position in the company. Of these, 42% have dated their boss.
- Nearly 75% said they did not have to keep their romance a secret.
- 7% said they had left a job due to an office romance.